(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Good news

Big Academic Press wants to see GW Boyfriend's manuscript! He sent them the proposal and an offprint of his article last week, and they just requested the full sheebang.

In other good news, my brother claims that he can recover the files locked inside my exploded computer's hard drive, so I'm mailing it out to him tomorrow. Sweet sweet brother, in all senses of the word--but mostly, "Dude! How sweet!"

And finally, in the last good news before I go to bed: three pages again today, and I think somewhat less terrible.


link | posted by La Lecturess at 12:51 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com