(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 27, 2005

Boring work update

Update the first: finished with my second round of hand-editing; transcribing now onto the computer. The chapter is getting better, but probably needs two more rounds before I can ship it out to FA.

Update the second: the couch of destiny continues to rock.

Update the third: I've decided not to bother with the abstract for that conference. George Washington Boyfriend wisely pointed out that I have another conference next spring that I'm going to have to pay for out-of-pocket, and that I know will be worthwhile. There's also some likelihood that many of the people I might meet at foreign-country-conference will be attending the conference in the fall at which I'm giving my Big-Ass Address. However, if the deadline is extended, I might reconsider this decision.

Update the fourth: I'm going fucking stir-crazy. Over the past four days I have left my apartment twice, once on Friday for 35 minutes to get groceries, and then yesterday for the party. Gotta get out of here.


link | posted by La Lecturess at 10:50 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com