(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Resurfacing, briefly

Long time no post, I know--but I've been both busy and rather unusually social for the last week and a half, with a drinks thing here and a lunch there--and it's all cut severely into my blogging time.

I'll be off at the Big Football Game at my alma mater this weekend, probably drinking entirely too much but hopefully not embarrassing George Washington Boyfriend quite as excruciatingly as I did last year (long story, which I'd love to tell--but as it bizarrely involves an exchange about my academic specialty, methinks it would compromise my pseudonymity more than I'm willing to do).

All of which is to say, I may not be heard from for several days. No need to send dogs.


link | posted by La Lecturess at 6:15 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Virago commented at 3:23 PM~  

Hmmm...wondering if I should be in any kind of football rivalry with you. oh wait, no, I don't actually *care* about football. So it's all good. :)

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com