(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!



For those of you whom I don't know in real life (or whose mailing addresses I've sadly mislaid), these are the cards I sent out. Just like getting one, isn't it?

Merry Christmas! Perhaps I'll see some of you, like ships passing in the you-know-what, at the MLA.


link | posted by La Lecturess at 9:55 AM |


4 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) commented at 2:34 PM~  

Beautiful card. Merry Christmas!

Blogger Cheeky Prof commented at 3:24 PM~  

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Blogger BrightStar (B*) commented at 10:46 PM~  

LOL @ just like getting one. Awesome.

Blogger Dr. Virago commented at 9:53 PM~  

Pretty! Well, my card was a Snapfish card with my marathon finish picture on it, which I've blogged, so you've probably seen it. So it's just like you've gotten one from me, too! Merry Christmas!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com