(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Will return by: 1/24

I'm off tomorrow morning for my campus visit and I've got a ton of stuff to do between now and then--so I'll catch y'all on the flip side. Peace out!


link | posted by La Lecturess at 3:12 PM |


8 Comments:

Blogger phd me commented at 3:49 PM~  

Me, too! Good luck to both of us. Looking forward to hearing about your visit!

Blogger Dr. Virago commented at 5:06 PM~  

Good luck (and you, too, ABD Me)! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Blogger Ancrene Wiseass commented at 6:56 PM~  

Good luck to you both!

Blogger Mon commented at 10:37 PM~  

Have a great trip and best wishes on your visit!

Blogger Professing Mama commented at 11:29 PM~  

Good luck!

Blogger BrightStar (B*) commented at 8:34 AM~  

yay! good luck. I hope it's going well.

Blogger Chaser commented at 8:55 AM~  

Good luck to both of you!!

Blogger Bardiac commented at 9:47 PM~  

Good luck!!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com