(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Huh?

The weirdest search string, so far, that has brought someone to this blog:
please teach me how to draft and cut skirts
Aside from the fact that I absolutely cannot assist this person--and that this fact should have been clear from the blog excerpt that Google provided, without her actually having to click through--who puts "please" in a search string? Whom does this hapless, ill-skirted person think she's addressing?


link | posted by La Lecturess at 9:33 PM |


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:46 PM~  

I am *so* embarrassed... That'll teach me to use Google again.

gfav

ps Though you may have heard me wonder about this before, I still don't know why SO MANY PEOPLE end up at my blog searching for pictures of Andre the Giant.

Blogger Hieronimo commented at 11:09 PM~  

a Google search to our blog: "who is someone famous from the Renaissance"

glad we could be of service.

Blogger Psycgirl commented at 11:11 PM~  

okay, forgive me for my lack of skills.
How do I know what people are searching for that leads them to my blog???? (I'm new, you know how it is)

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com