(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 03, 2005

Numbers meme

As created by Jo(e) and adapted in various ways by various persons.

Square footage of my bathroom: 100
Square footage of my entire apartment: 500
Television sets I own: 0
Approx. hours I listen to NPR, daily: 5
Pets I own: 0
Pets I would like to own: 1
Jobs I've held: 5
Cars I've owned: 0
Miles I commute to work, each way: 75
Metropolitan subway or commuter rail systems I can navigate with ease: 9
Proximity to my immediate family, in miles: 2,393
Proximity to any family, in miles: 642
Approx. number of round-trip plane trips I take a year: 8
Trips I've taken to Europe: 4
Trips I've taken to Asia: 2
States I've visited: 26
States I've lived in: 3
Purses or handbags I currently own: 18
Musical instruments I can play: 1
Books on my shelf by Evelyn Waugh: 15
Individual pieces of stemware I own: 25
Dinner forks I own: 4
Approx. minutes/day I spend fussing about how I look: 120
Approx. minutes/day I spend fussing about my weight/figure: 0
Institutions of higher learning I've attended: 1
Years in grad school: 6
Students I'm currently teaching: 76
Approx. number of students I'm teaching next semester: 110
Max. number of students previously taught in one semester: 18
Papers I currently have to grade: 61
Gin-based drinks this grading will likely require: 10

Tostitos "Hint of Lime" tortilla chips consumed while writing this post: 53


link | posted by La Lecturess at 8:40 PM |


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:06 PM~  

I just realized my bedroom+closet is about as large as your bathroom.

This wouldn't be such a problem if I didn't have a roommate.

-scr

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:53 AM~  

vvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbaq

(This comment brought to you by Edison the cat. He is very excited that you would like to get a pet, but thought that you should know that some cats are irresistibly attracted walking across laptop keyboards.)

-j-fav.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com