(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Good publication news

Item the first:
I just received my advance copy of Big Journal in My Field, which contains my longest and most substantive publication to date. Whoo-hoo! (And what a handsome journal it is, too. I might just have to carry it around with me and force it upon people to admire.)

Item the second:
George Washington Boyfriend just got offered a contract by Major University Press for his dissertation-derived book. Double whoo-hoo!


link | posted by La Lecturess at 11:07 PM |


5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Virago commented at 11:23 AM~  

Congratulations to you both!

Blogger phd me commented at 2:59 PM~  

Fantabulous on both accounts!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:44 PM~  

very good! (I'd carry it round too, and accidently drop it and stuff. MAKE em see it, damn it!)

Blogger What Now? commented at 6:58 PM~  

Congratulations all the way around! I'm really happy for both of you.

Blogger Rhonda commented at 9:30 PM~  

Congratulations--to both of you!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com