(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy six-month bloggiversary to me!

I've been contemplating a couple of real posts for a while now, but I haven't had nearly the time--I still have 45 papers to grade, all the reading for my classes to do, and a nasty cold that has left me aching in every bone.

So for now I'll just say that I've enjoyed these past six months more than I could have imagined, and I've benefited from the collective wisdom of the blogosphere--especially the academic blogosphere--more than I would ever have anticipated. I owe you all a debt.

So, thanks to everyone who has dropped by, commented, or is still lurking out in the shadows somewhere. I hope to be back at full-strength soon!


link | posted by La Lecturess at 12:35 AM |


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:09 AM~  

and thank you! type soon, and feel better!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:56 AM~  

Happy bloggiversary! hope the grading goes quickly!

Blogger What Now? commented at 11:01 AM~  

Happy bloggiversary! It's lovely to have you in the blogosphere.

Blogger Dr. Virago commented at 3:34 PM~  

Belated happy bloggiversary!

Blogger jo(e) commented at 5:07 PM~  

Happy anniversary!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com