(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 10, 2006

Administrative matters

It has come to my attention that there are great, gaping holes in my blogroll. I recently discovered that ABD Mom, whom I've been reading and loving for months, was not up there, and now I note that the fabulous Oso Raro isn't, either, which is a criminal oversight. No slights are intended, I assure you--since I read my subscriptions through Bloglines, the public blogroll has fallen into neglect and disrepair.

So, taking a page from Dr. Crazy: please drop me a note if you want to be added to the blogroll. Chances are that I'm already reading your blog, but if not, I'd be delighted to know about it.


link | posted by La Lecturess at 12:14 PM |


4 Comments:

Blogger kermitthefrog commented at 9:11 PM~  

I too have a lot of bloglines-blogroll discrepancies, which I've been too lazy to fix... that having been said, can I be added to yours?

Blogger Unknown commented at 9:14 PM~  

(sheepishly) can I be added too?

Blogger La Lecturess commented at 1:24 PM~  

Yes, of course--to both of you! It may take a couple of days, but you'll be up there.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:48 AM~  

I've enjoyed reading your blog for a while and would love to be added.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com