(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 16, 2006

End-of-semester countdown

Although it hardly feels like it, the semester is indeed nearly over. As of today, I have:
  • 2 more weeks of classes
  • 4 more days of teaching
  • 22 hours of teaching
  • 12 hours participating in/supervising a "fun" extra-credit project--on a Saturday (what was I thinking?)
  • 44 papers left to grade from my survey classes
  • 21 research papers to grade from my seminar on Author #1
  • 3 final exams to devise
  • 2 days of exams to sit through
  • 77 final exams to grade
  • 98 course grades to compute
But by May 12, it will all be over!


link | posted by La Lecturess at 9:35 PM |


3 Comments:

Blogger Hieronimo commented at 12:04 AM~  

oh man, when you put it that way, it just seems so horrible.

Blogger Weezy commented at 12:25 PM~  

I have been so doing the same thing! Love your list-- I'll need to break mine down in greater detail!

Blogger Chaser commented at 7:33 PM~  

please God let it end soon!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com