(But our beginnings never know our ends!)

Email: lecturess[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Recent Posts Things I Read and/or People I Like

Late Spring To-Do List

  • Read scholarly book #1
  • Read scholarly book #2
  • Catch up on professional journals
  • Administer evaluations
  • Grade seminar research papers
  • Write two final exams
  • Grade final exams
  • Compute final grades
  • Order books for fall
  • Find apartment in New City
  • Attend INRU Commencement!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What do we want? A CONTRACT! When do we want it? NOW!

And lo, today arrives the contract from Big Urban University.

There are some slight changes in the terms of my employment from what I was told via e-mail a couple of months ago, and I'm annoyed about one of those changes--but the salary and courseload are as promised, and that's the main thing.

Hooray! I'm employed! Too bad I won't ACTUALLY GET PAID for another two months.


link | posted by La Lecturess at 10:29 PM |


1 Comments:

Blogger lucyrain commented at 6:53 PM~  

Congrats, LL!

Have you talked with anyone regarding those "slight changes"? I'd hate for you to be more annoyed in the long run.

Regardless, be sure to join friends for a contract party!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com